Sunday 1 January 2017

New Chapter

Hello, guys!
After 4 months and here I am. Finally finished my internship although not officially because there are some other important things need to be done. Of course I enjoyed over the period as I gained a lot of knowledge and experience. The internship gave me chance to enlarge my circle of friends and colleagues and enhance my interpersonal and soft skills. Learning different behaviors is something exciting to me. How it feels to leave the organization? I feel so rough, so sad because they always cheer me up. A lot of memories I need to keep alive. However, I hope I can be the best worker for my future undertakings by applying all of the experience. Here is why the internship is very important to students. Students should aware about the real world of working industry before jumping into it. All of what I said is only a little, students have to grab the opportunity. Fresh ideas, proactive and teamwork are a few of very important things that students should have and improve. Now I am changing into a new chapter of my life. My dad keep asking me what is my decision? Further studies or find a job? I don't know. But I started to pass my resume to some companies and apply for furthering in masters in some local universities. By the way, a writing and publishing company called me for an interview on this Wednesday. Now I am preparing to write a 300 words essay for 20minutes, but I don't know what title they will give to me. Oh Gosh! Hope I can do it. Although it is non-related to my field, but my family and I think it is good for me to jump out from the actual field and gain new experience. I will and always love to learn something new as long as I love writing. Please pray for my best, guys! For my juniors especially in the International Affairs field out there, all the best for your internship and future career.

No comments:

Post a Comment